We're SUPER-HAPPY that you want to join us this year!
Please, read the following instructions on how to submit your proposal.
First of all, Call For Papers ends on 31 May 2017.
We will send messages to all of you at the beginning of June.
If you are an expert in:
- mobile apps performance
- use cases (real life experience)
- apps testing
- cross platform solutions
- best practices for mobile apps UI/UX
- useful frameworks
- apps architecture
- mobile apps development processes
You are right person to give a talk during Mobiconf!
Here are a few rules that help us keeping the highest quality of talks, make sure you stick to them:
- all talks should be 45 minutes long
- all talks will be given in English
- submission should include:
- your name and bio
- talk title
- technical description of your talk (abstract)
- speaking experience (links to videos, agendas and conferences where you have given your talks)
- and please, specify knowledge level (rookie/dev/pro)
The review process:
talks should be about open source of free solutions (commercial talks will be rejected).
If you want to give a talk about commercial solution, then contact us to become our sponsor.
we review talks as they come, so the best talks will be accepted before the end of call for papers
at the beginning of June we will for sure reply to you informing you about the status of your submission
- as a speaker you will receive full conference pass for free
- you will take part in special dinner only for speakers & sightseeing
- you will have a chance to meet awesome people all over the world!
- as a Speaker you will take part in the Mobiconf Top Speaker 2017 contest!
We don't cover travel costs, we may cover your hotel cost if you are an individual speaker (not representing your company).
If you want to apply for hotel stay support, please contact us BEFORE you submit your talk.